The topics of the joint event include the usual topics of NETTAB workshops.
Moreover, an additional hot scientific topic is summed up for this event.
Personalized Medicine in the Big Data Era (Special Event Topic)
Bioinformatics methods, tools & platforms for personalized medicine, including:
- Data management: Biomedical Big Data Management, Standards for Clinical and Genetic Data, Data Privacy and Security, Omics Data Integration, Biobanks
- Data analysis: Omics Data analysis, Genetic Mutation Analysis, Biomarkers Discovery, NGS Data Analysis, Patient Information Analytics
- Platforms: Integrated Data Warehouses, Integration of Applications and Data Services, Clinical Decision Support Systems, Healthcare Systems
- Tools and Services: Clinical Genomics Services, Models for Clinic and Genetic Data, Mobile tools and applications, Interoperability of Clinical and omic tools, Communication Technologies for Health-Care.
NETTAB Workshop topics
Bioinformatics methods, standards, tools, applications and experiences deployed over Internet, including:
- On-line databases, software tools, user interfaces
- Data integration and data fusion platforms, integrated bio-search
- Grid and clouds applications and platforms
- APIs and Web Services, workflow management platforms
- Semantic tools, biomedical ontologies
- Semantic Web tools, Linked Open Data, SPARQL endpoints
- Biological Wikis, social applications for life sciences
- Tools for collaborative development of software, databases and documents
- Mobile bioinformatics apps