Methods, tools & platforms for
Personalized Medicine in the Big Data Era
October 16-18, 2017, Palermo, Italy
- Emanuela Merelli guest talk on "Topological Field Theory of Data: a new venue for Biomedical Big Data Analysis" announced
- The list of tutorials is now available
- Anita Grigoriadis talk on "Interoperability of clinical, pathological and omics data to execute personalised medicine" announced
- Winston Hide talk on "Making genomics Come true: How can we achieve real acceleration of genomics into medicine?" announced
See previous news at the bottom of this page.
- The Call for abstracts is out!