Submissions are welcome for oral communications, for posters and for software demonstrations.
Abstracts for oral communications, posters and software demonstrations must be submitted through EasyChair at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=nettab2017 for the proper evaluation.
Accepted abstracts must then be submitted as preprints to Peerj Preprints for inclusion in the related Proceedings Collection.
They will only be considered for the publication in Collection: they won’t be published in the web site. No Copyright form or permission is required for abstracts, since the proceedings will be based on preprints.
Authors of all abstracts presented at the joint event, both as oral communication and as poster, will be invited to a Call for papers that will select best scientific contributions from the event for a Special Issue in an International Journal with IF.
Instructions for authors of abstracts
- page size: A4; all margins: 2cm; paragraphs justified; single line spacing
- font: Arial (or Helvetica); sizes: title 14pts; authors’ names 11pts; affiliations 10pts; section headings 12pts; body text 11pts; bibliography 10pts
- length: max 4 pages for oral communications and 2 pages for posters and software demos
- sections: Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusions (omit for posters and software demos), References
- tables and figures: include one per type, only when needed
Instructions for the preparation of posters
The maximum poster size is A1 in portrait format, i.e. 84,1 cm (height) x 59,4 cm (width).
Note that posters will be displayed on a limited number of panels: it is essential that all posters are printed in the appropriate format.
Presenters are invited to attend their poster when possible and to leave their contact information near to the poster.