Reproducibility, standards and SOP
Combined CHARME – EMBnet and NETTAB 2016 Workshop,
October 25-26, 2016, Rome, Italy
- The PeerJ ‘Reproducibility, Standards and SOP in Bioinformatics’ Workshop Collection is being populated at https://peerj.com/collections/44-nettab2016/
- The presentation slides are being added to the web site, stay tuned!
See previous news at the bottom of this page.
- The Early Registration deadline has been postponed until Friday September 30, 2016
- The Scientific Programme of the workshop is now available
- The EMBnet AGM 2016 web site is now available, for any info and registration go to: http://www.embnet.org/agm/2016/
- The final “Agenda at a glance” is now available.
- The provisional programme and registration information for the Train-the-trainer Tutorial are now available.
- The ELIXIR Hackathon has been defined: see programme details and register now. Participation in the hackathon is free.
- A draft programme for the Education and Training Session is now available.
- The submission of abstracts for oral communications is now closed. 31 abstracts have been submitted.
- Reza Salek and Peter McQuilton are welcome as Guest Speakers.
- The submission deadline for abstracts for oral communications is now set on July 15, 2016.
- Chris Evelo and Susanna Assunta Sansone are now confirmed Keynote Speakers.
- The submission deadline for abstracts for oral communications has been postponed until June 30, 2016
- Barend Mons and Jacques van Helden confirmed as Keynote Speakers. Stay tuned for more.
- The meeting is now a combined CHARME – EMBNet and NETTAB event!
- The EMBnet and NETTAB 2016 Joint workshop has been announced!