On-line registration is now open
How to register:
- Check the workshop fees and available reduction options here below, determine the amount you should pay, including the fees of optional activities (social dinner and tutorials).
- Check the cancellation policy.
- If you plan to pay the total fee by bank transfer (see instructions below), do it before registering and retrieve both the payment code and a scan of the receipt. Otherwise, you will be requested to provide card information after the compilation of the registration form.
- Fill in the registration form.
|Students||120.00 €||170.00 €||220.00 €|
|Academic||200.00 €||250.00 €||300.00 €|
|Industry||300.00 €||350.00 €||400.00 €|
All fees include: attendance to scientific sessions, access to the book of abstracts, coffee-breaks and lunches. Participation in tutorials and the social dinner is not included.
Accesss to social dinner and tutorials is restricted to workshop participants and subject to the following fees:
Early registration deadline is Friday September 28, 2018.
See cancellation policy below.
|the following networks:
||the following societies:
|the following Institutions:
You can pay the registration fee either by credit card or by bank transfer, according to the following instructions. Define the total amount to be paid by checking above fees.
- Give your bank the following bank account data:
– Owner: Bioinformatics Italian Society
– Bank: Unicredit – Account number: 102268224
– ABI: 02008 – CAB: 04031 – CIN IT: J – CIN EU: 54
– IBAN: IT 54 J 02008 04031 000102268224
– BIC/SWIFT: UNCRITM1TS9
- Prepare the payment cause as follows:
NETTAB2018 <name surname> <category> <reduction> DINNER TUTORIAL1 TUTORIAL2
NETTAB2018 is a fixed text,
<name surname> refers to the participant name,
<category> is one among Student / Academic / Industry,
<reduction> is one among ELIXIR / ELIXIR-IIB / ELIXIR-UK / EMBNET / ISCB / BITS / SIBIM / CNR-GE / UNIGE / HSM / PC / KEYNOTE (must be omitted when none reduction applies),
DINNER is an optional fixed text, to be included only if you are also paying the social dinner fee.
TUTORIAL1 is an optional fixed text, to be included only if you are also paying the fee for the Tutorial 1.
TUTORIAL2 is an optional fixed text, to be included only if you are also paying the fee for the Tutorial 2.
Example: NETTAB2018 Paolo Romano Academic BITS DINNER
- Take note of the payment code (CRO in Italy) so that you can insert it in the registration form.
- Scan a copy of your receipt and be prepared to upload it through the registration form.
- After filling in the registration form, you will be directed to Paypal to make the payment on-line.
For any needed clarification or further information, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Cancellations must be notified in writing to the Organizing Secretariat (email@example.com).
Within September 9, 2018: 100% refund, except for an administrative charge of € 50,00.
Within September 28, 2018: 50% refund (the administrative charge above will be kept when the fee paid is lower than 100.00 €).
No refund will be made for cancellation received after that date or for no-show.
Please note that refunds will only be processed by bank transfer after the workshop dates.