Submissions are welcome for oral communications and posters.
Abstracts must be submitted through EasyChair at this link for the proper evaluation.
Accepted abstracts must then be revised and resubmitted for inclusion in the Proceedings.
No Copyright form or permission is required for abstracts, since proceedings won’t be officially published.
Authors of all works presented at the workshop will be invited to a Call for full papers that will select best scientific contributions from the event for a Special Issue in an International Journal with IF.
Instructions for authors of abstracts
- page size: A4; all margins: 2cm; paragraphs justified; single line spacing
- font: Arial (or Helvetica); sizes: title 14pts; authors’ names 11pts; affiliations 10pts; section headings 12pts; body text 11pts; bibliography 10pts
- length: max four pages for oral communications and two pages for posters
- sections: Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusions (omit for posters), References
- tables and figures: include one per type, only when needed
Instructions for the preparation of posters
The maximum poster size is A0 in portrait format.
Note that posters will be displayed on a limited number of panels: it is essential that all posters are printed in the appropriate format.
Presenters are invited to attend their poster when possible and to leave their contact information near to the poster.