How to register:
- Check the fees, including those related to optional activities (social dinner and tutorials), and available reduction options here below.
- Check the cancellation policy.
- If you plan to pay the total fee by bank transfer (see instructions below), determine the amount due and make the payment before registering. Then, retrieve the payment code and make a scan of the receipt: you will have to introduce them when registering.
If you plan to pay by credit card, the amount due will be computed automatically and you will be requested to provide card information after the compilation of the registration form.
- Fill in the registration form.
|Students and Young Scientists||160.00 €||210.00 €||280.00 €|
|Senior Scientists||270.00 €||330.00 €||400.00 €|
All fees include: attendance to scientific sessions, access to the book of abstracts, coffee-breaks and lunches. Participation in tutorials and the social dinner is not included.
NOTE: 15% reductions will be applied to members of BITS, ISCB, SIB, and ItPA.
Accesss to social activity and tutorials is restricted and subject to the following fees:
Early registration deadline is Thursday October 10, 2019.
You can pay the registration fee either by credit card or by bank transfer, according to the following instructions. Define the total amount to be paid by checking above fees.
- Give your bank the following bank account data:
– Owner: Bioinformatics Italian Society
– Bank: Unicredit – Account number: 102268224
– ABI: 02008 – CAB: 04031 – CIN IT: J – CIN EU: 54
– IBAN: IT 54 J 02008 04031 000102268224
– BIC/SWIFT: UNCRITM1TS9
- Prepare the payment cause as follows:
NETTAB-BBCC2019 <name surname> <category> <reduction> DINNER TUTORIAL1 TUTORIAL2
NETTAB-BBCC2019 is a fixed text,
<name surname> refers to the participant name,
<category> is one among YOUNG / SENIOR,
<reduction> is one among ISCB / BITS / ITPA / SIB / ELIXIR / DE.NBI / HSM / UNISA / PC / KEYNOTE / BBCC (must be omitted when none reduction applies),
DINNER is an optional fixed text, to be included only if you are also paying the social dinner fee.
TUTORIAL1 is an optional fixed text, to be included only if you are also paying the fee for the Tutorial 1.
TUTORIAL2 is an optional fixed text, to be included only if you are also paying the fee for the Tutorial 2.
Example: NETTAB-BBCC2019 Paolo Romano SENIOR BITS DINNER TUTORIAL2
- Take note of the payment code (CRO in Italy) so that you can insert it in the registration form.
- Scan a copy of your receipt and be prepared to upload it through the registration form.
- When compiling the registration form, the amount due is automatically computed.
- Upon completion of the registration form, you will be directed to Paypal to make the payment on-line.
For any needed clarification or further information, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Cancellations must be notified in writing to the Organizing Secretariat (email@example.com).
Within October 10, 2019: 80% refunded (a minimum charge is kept for administrative costs).
From October 11, 2019 to October 24, 2019: 50% refunded.
After October 24, 2019: No refund.
Please note that refunds will only be processed by bank transfer after the workshop dates.