Submissions are welcome for oral communications, for posters and for software demos.
Abstracts for oral communications and for posters must be submitted through EasyChair. They will only be considered for the publication in the book of abstracts of the event, that will be made available to participants only: it won’t be published in the web site. No Copyright form or permission is required for abstracts, since the book of abstracts won’t be an official publication.
Authors of all abstracts presented at the joint event, both as oral communication and as poster, will be invited to a Call for papers that will select best scientific contributions from the event for a Special Issue in an International Journal with IF.
Instructions for authors of abstracts
- page size: A4; all margins: 2cm; paragraphs justified; single line spacing
- font: Arial (or Helvetica); sizes: title 14pts; authors’ names 11pts; affiliations 10pts; section headings 12pts; body text 11pts; bibliography 10pts
- length: max 4 pages for oral communications and 2 pages for posters and software demos
- sections: Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusions (omit for posters and software demos), References
- tables and figures: include one per type, only when needed
Instructions for the preparation of posters
The maximum poster size is A1 in landscape format, i.e. 59,4 cm (height) x 84,1 cm (width).
Note that posters will be displayed on a limited number of panels: it is essential that all posters are printed in the appropriate format.
Two poster sessions are foreseen, one for each workshop day, in the morning. All posters will be on display at the same time, for the whole duration of the workshop.
Presenters are invited to attend their poster when possible and to leave their contact information near to the poster.
Posters can be hang-up on Tuesday morning, starting from 8.30. They should in any case be in place before the begin of the poster session at 11.00. If possible, posters should stay in place until the end of the workshop.