List of posters
This is a provisional list. More posters can be added later.
Posters in PDF are being linked from here, given the agreement of presenters.
For available presentations, the icon will be displayed.
- HaDeX: an R package and web-server for analysis of data from hydrogen-deuterium exchange mass spectrometry experiments
Michał Burdukiewicz, Weronika Puchała, Katarzyna Dąbrowska, Dominik Cysewski and Michal Dadlez
- Carbamoyl-phosphate synthase 1, the missing piece in Phomoxanthone A induced apoptosis.
Sara Ceccacci, Elva Morretta, Björn Stork, Peter Proksch and Maria Chiara Monti
- Assessment of Crohn’s Disease Genetic Variants and Risk Factors in an Inflammatory Bowel Disease Patient Population
Noel Dago, Marinella Pinelli and Mauro Gicomcomelli
- Bioinformatics applications for the study of molecular mechanisms and metabolic networks in oncological diseases
Serena Dotolo, Angelo Facchiano, Alì Forootani, Anna Marabotti, Pierluigi Ritrovato, Luigi Troiano and Roberto Tagliaferri
- Metagenomic pipeline for detection of biological entities from shotgun sequencing. Novel and cost-effective approach
Carlo Ferravante, Antonio Di Loria, Paolo Ciaramella, Alessandro Weisz and Giorgio Giurato
- Genomic analysis of the PIWIL1-piRNA pathway in colorectal cancer cell lines: exploiting various bioinformatic tools and smallRNA databases for a precise analysis of piRNA.
Konstantinos Geles, Assunta Sellitto, Ylenia D’agostino, Alessandro Weisz, Giorgio Giurato and Francesca Rizzo
- Comparison of members of the TGase enzyme family: insight the structure&function relationships
Deborah Giordano and Angelo Facchiano
- The Empusa code generator and its application to GBOL, an extendable ontology for genome annotation
Jasper Koehorst, Peter Schaap, Jesse van Dam, Jon Olav Vik, Vitor Martins dos Santos and Maria Suarez-Diez
- EnsMAP-DP – novel probabilistic method for clustering scRNAseq data.
Monika Krzak, Yordan Raykov, Alexis Boukouvalas, Luisa Cutillo and Claudia Angelini
- In-Silico Construction of Homo Sapiens Antimicrobial and Immunemodulatory Peptide (AMP) Database.
Ajneesh Kumar and Eva Csosz
- Weighted protein network analysis (WPCNA) decrypt Rab8b and Rab31 as key affiliates of exosomal secretion; extending their role in Parkinson’s disease pathology seeding and spreading.
Rohit Kumar, Sainitin Donakonda and Thomas Kögelsperger
- Jig of Life: An Uncertainty Analysis of Bayesian Network for sc-RNA seq
Sijia Li, John Paul Gosling and Luisa Cutillo
- Toward Integrating Machine Learning and Modeling in Translational and Community Analysis of Interactomic Regulation Networks
- Benchmarking of methods for predicting protein stability
Anna Marabotti, Eugenio Del Prete, Bernardina Scafuri and Angelo Facchiano
- Analysis of NGS data for the identification of mutations involved in the pathogenesis of rare tumors
Domenico Memoli, Roberta Tarallo, Giorgio Giurato and Alessandro Weisz
- Coalminer: a parallel processing and user-customizable tool for GFF3 to JSON translation
Marco Miralto, Luca Ambrosino, Chiara Colantuono, Mara Sangiovanni and Maria Luisa Chiusano
- Disclosing the key biological target of Crellastatin A through a combination of proteomic approaches.
Elva Morretta, Martina Di Mauro, Carmen Festa, Matteo Mozzicafreddo, Alessandra Tosco, Maria Chiara Monti and Agostino Casapullo
- A dockerized solution for somatic variants detection in patients affected by Clonal Hematopoiesis of Indeterminate Potential
Domenico Palumbo, Giorgio Giurato, Francesca Frizzo and Alessandro Weisz
- ROBIN: an R package for validation of community robustness
Valeria Policastro, Annamaria Carissimo, Dario Righelli, Luisa Cutillo and Italia De Feis
- ARPIR: Automatic RNA-Seq Pipelines with Interactive Report
Giulio Spinozzi, Valentina Tini, Alessia Adorni, Brunangelo Falini and Maria Paola Martelli
- MotoCell, a web application for quantitative study of cell movement
Rossella Tufano, Elvira Toscano, Angelo Boccia, Leandra Sepe and Giovanni Paolella
- VarGenius2 finds SNVs and CNVs in WES, WGS and RNASeq and paves the way to implementation of downstream algorithms for cohort data traversing
Alessandra Varavallo, Francesco Musacchia, Raffaele Castello, Annalaura Torella, Sandro Banfi, Vincenzo Nigro and Giorgio Casari
- Bringing radiomics into a multi-omics framework for a comprehensive genotype–phenotype characterization of oncological diseases
Mario Zanfardino, Monica Franzese, Katia Pane, Carlo Cavaliere, Serena Monti, Giuseppina Esposito, Marco Salvatore and Marco Aiello
- Artificial neural network models based on QSAR for predicting and screening of novel AChE inhibitors as anti- Alzheimer drugs
Enfale Zerroug, Imane Almi and Salah Belaidi